Best subwoofer?

Considering the Meridian front end viz G68/98 with my atc.Unsure between the Revel ultima and atc sub(C6) and velodyne DD18.Have a pair of ATC 150 asl pro.Thoughts?Also have a VSEI modded Sony scd-1(presently getting the 5.5 mod)
nreddy
The Legacy LF Extreme with Level, Freq, Blend and Phase controls makes for effortless integration and the 15in drivers let you into the basement for low bass and depth.
Take a listen to the REL Britannia B1 sub; it has the extra punch needed for great LFE effects for home theater with the finesse of the traditional REL subs and ability to blend off your main amp terminals for 2-channel.

I also utilize a Velodyne SMS-1 digital drive processor for LFE parametric EQ. The combo of this and the REL B1 for home theater is quite compelling.
Post removed 
I integrated DD-18 with my B&W N802. Room problem was at 46 and 63Hz, so no other subwoofer will provide such precise equalizing as Velodyne. Only problem with DD is 1/3okt measurement, but I done it with other 1/24okt software. Anyway, it took allot of time, but on the end, you have flat in room response down to 14Hz!