Best Subwoofer for 1500- 2500????

I'm looking for a subwoofer to compliment my Paradigm Studio 40's. I like bass, and i want the house to thunder when i watch DVD's AND listen to music. Any thoughts on the best sub around the $1500-$2500 price range? I want quality, not the college days Cerwin Vega 15's!! Thanks!
weedo
Weedo:

The "more chat" link is at the bottom of the page where all of the discussion topics appear. From this page, you can click on "back" to get to discussion topics list -- then scroll down to the bottom, where you will see the "more chat" link.

Also, I have just posted the annual speaker and subwoofer recommendation list published by The Sensible Sound mag. Look for the post on the discussion topics page.
Maybe i've completely lost it, but when i hit "back" and scroll down, all i see is "next 50". If i hit back again, still nothing. Sorry to be a pain, i'm just dying to see the reviews!
You just can't do better for great subs that are musical and have a ton of output. Extremely beautiful as well.
I would first recommend matchig your front speakers with your center with your Sub...does Paradigm make a sub?

If the following qualities in a Sub are important to you:
Fast, Accurate, Responsive, Tight, and does not muddle the sound of your front speakers or center cahnnel sound I would recommend you take a moment and listen to the Monitor Audio FB 212 Sub Woofer.

www.monitoraudio.com
Revel B15 Sub, Paradigm Servo 15 sub,
HSU RESEARCH VTF-3 SUB and ACI Titan II LE