Best speakers under $650

I am starting this thread to find what people think about budget speakers. I am very curious to know how many people will post the GMA Europa on this list. In any case if there is any audio magic for under $600 lets hear it. There are a lot of good sleeper products out there.

Thanks
Eric Baer
iamcrazy111
Yeah ..but is more always better? I am sure the Epos are some nice little monitors. But is it posibble for them to match the MMGs in the midrange ? You will compromise one strong point for the other but thats what subs are made for..right.
Gmood1,

I am a midrange nut as well, but if the gent only wants to spend $650 for speakers.... He doesn't have money for subs?
Well the Epos have a freq response of 60hz to 20 khz.
The MMG freqs response is 50hz to 24 khz. From the specs the MMGs actually dig a little deeper. I am willing to bet the bass is also cleaner.
If you have a dealer near you, definitely take a look at the Acoustic Energy Aegis Evo III, as well as whatever PSB is available at that price point. Both are very fine speakers, and when it came down to it, I bought the Acoustic Energy Aegis III (Not evo), because it had everything that I had wanted in the speaker. Detailed highs, good low-end extension, power, dynamics, etc. Plus, I got them for the low price of 375 USD used.