best source for Pandora

What is the best source for streaming Pandora?  I'm currently using a Kindle Fire HD 8 and an iPhone 8.  Is there any difference in the DACs in these devices?  Is there a better budget source with a better DAC?

I use a Bluesound Node 2 for Tidal Masters and Spotify but of course I can't get Pandora thru that source.

Thanks for your kind answers!
128x128purplejester
FWIW. Subscribe to Pandora+ for $5/mo. primarily to get “better” sound quality.  
My experience with Win10 PC is that Pandora online resolves music much better than the W10 app, where I believe earlier research indicated that W10 app is def bandwidth restricted.  The PC also resolves better than Pandora app on Xfinity. If I recall, the iPhone/Pad thru the same system resolves the same as W10 online Pandora since now I only use Pandora on iPhone when mobile thru AirPods.   

I would say that some cuts coming thru the PC setup make me look up and take note to the pretty incredible sound quality coming thru a high quality consumer gear setup.  
Bottom line, test out the $5/mo. service being sure that the online app is set up as “best sound available” (or something like that.)

$0.02
Similar experience with Pandora.  Using  andriod phone thru a BT device the dac indicated 44.1k.  Using a chromebook the dac indicated 48k.  I have the premium tier and like the options it offers.