Best sounding CD player

I am interested in knowing what there think is the best sounding CD player . Some of my favorites are AMR cd-77, Cary 306sacd

let me know what your thoughts are including how the player sounds 

dvdgreco

it's not cheap, Project RS2T transport (red book only) and then add a linear power supply, with upgraded  power cable. Put it against anything out there,  BAR NONE. Of course a good DAC is necessary to complete the package. Robert TN

Man, I am really SICK AND TIRED of people doing everything but answering the question. dvdgreco asked about CD players and a bunch of you come telling him/her to go into streaming. It's ABOUT CD PLAYERS. Stick to the topic. You're not getting a commission so stop being a know-it-all. Sheesh.

p.s. - very happy with my Bryston BCD-3, but there are definitely quality control issues with my unit. Tray errors often.

I also would recommend CD upgrades available from LCAudio in Denmark if you can get someone to do them. Class A stage output (to bypass opamps) and a good clock.

For those of us for whom cost is an issue; would appreciate if the posts and replies would indicate budget/costs. Thankyou.

Wadia S7i. Not made anymore. The the new Wadia company nothing like the original. Best CD PLAYER I KNOW OF.is the WADIA S7i