Best sounding CD player for 6,000.

Looking for the best sounding cd player for 6,000 or less. Main interest is redbood cd's.
electrostaticman
Post removed 
I agree the Capitole is great but there's a new kid on the block, the Lektor by Ancient Audio. CD2 Transport, tube output stage, proprietary "Silver" dac, optional volume control in the analog domain, optional analog inputs, and optional granite chassis and the most natural sound I've ever heard from cd's. I am the distributor and I only involve myself in products that really make music like Ancient Audio and Oskar Heil spkrs. Do yourself a favor and check it out at www.ancient.com.pl
Hey Y'all,

I've also found a new entry into this fray. It's called the Lector CDP-7T. There are three CDPs in the line that I've had the pleasure of listening to, the CDP-5, tube output front loader and very reasonably priced at $1500 retail. They also have an all SS CDP that retails for $2200 and then there is CDP-7T. The 7T is a two box top loading unit with a separate power supply that retails for $2995. I A/B it against my Metronome CD2-V Signature that had Telefunkin 6dj8 tubes and the CDP-7T smoked it. There was no comparison. If you were in the market for a new CDP, I would highly recommend giving this player a listen. Their website is www.docet-lector.com. BTW, I am in no way affiliated nor am I selling these fine CDPs, I've just had a chance to hear them and I know that everyone on Audiogon loves to hear about new gear and I'm just sharing what I've found........John