Best sounding CD Player for $3K or less used?

I'm shopping for a great sounding pre-owned CD Player, my budget is $3K-max. My system is Krell 280p & 2250, with Wilson CUB2 Speakers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
louis9bb9445f
I assume you are talking about a redbook player, and not a universal player. If so, you might consider an Ayre CX-7e at around $2K. I also have been looking at different players in the $3K or so range that might significantly improve my system, but I have yet to hear of one that makes me want to upgrade for primarily redbook playback. Maybe the Ayre has good synergy with the rest of my system, but I think it might just be a pretty good player. BTW, I use it single ended, but I have used it both ways and in my system it sounds just as good single ended as it did balanced (with different preamps).
In no particular order...

REGA Saturn

Meridian G07

Meridian G08

Meridian 508.24

Esoteric DV-50 or (DV-50S)

Wadia 301

Wadia 302 (heard it is very similar to the 301)

Wadia 830
For what it is worth, at 3k you can expect greatness brand new and with a warranty (e.g. Arcam FMJ, Hagerman tech. dac + 1k dvd player, etc.). If you so choose. When I was shopping, I never found the +5k players to neccessarily suit me any better than the 2k players and sometimes my definte preference was the much lower priced unit.
With regards to the Wadia players, you should also be able to get an 850 for under $3k. I'm not sure how much of an upgrade this is to the 301, 302, & 830.

Jeff