best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1
Hi there saxsaudio1, I am curious what phono stage you've acquired. I can hear AM radio through my speakers :( ...  
Hi I decided to buy two, Rcm sensor 2 furutech edition, and Allnic 1202, very happy with both, the Rcm silent as a grave, zero radio antenna noise or interference, 100% recommended, it has a wide range of settings or balanced outputs, very good quality, with its separate power supply, new list price approx 5,500.00 usd, and I liked the Allnic a lot too, it has less settings for your pickup, it is slightly sweeter and pleasantly round sound, it only has rca outputs , If I had to choose one of both, I would prefer the Rcm sensor 2, it is important to have in mind that it is also more expensive than the Allnic, I have always thought that to compare equipments we must consider that I have a similar cost to be able to be fair, thank you for all your valuable comments and happy new year!