Best Phono solid state under 2K?

Moving to a phono stage to match with my cayin KT88, so i am looking for a solid state piece, thinking in Simaudio, PS audio, or any otehr you suggest!
thanks
128x128junglern
I had a Moon LP5.3 that I've just sold two weeks ago. I really loved that unit. It offers superb bass and dynamics. Sound is natural and coherent.

Plus, the many possible adjustments with internal jumpers are easy to do and can change the sound, just like tube rolling can.

I sold it because I'm now with Luxman integrated which offers a surprising phono stage!
I picked up a used PS Audio GCPH phono stage for under $600, and it is wonderful. It has both balanced and SE outputs, adjustible loading and gain, and a front panel volume control (With Remote!) Such versatility is nice to have in any audio component.
Audiomat Phono 1.5 or 1.6. Very natural/organic; I prefer it over quite a few others I've owned. Only limitation is its maximum of 200 ohm loading for MC's.
It's a little more than $2K with all the upgrades but I would encourage you to consider the K&K maxxed out.