Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958
Here is a link. http://www.nsrsonic.com/index.htm

I want a do-over. I missed this room at Alexis Park (T.H.E. Show).
I must be missing something. Doesn't the website say the xover is two way? Something just don't add up......

Shakey
to shakey deal what don't add up ? it is a 2way with 4 drivers ,in a simple linkwitz circuit with a inductor a lpad a couple of high end caps and a few good resistors you have a seamless Xover ,and the Excellent Patented
APL Lens system for the Bass. Check out their site or you can check out out at a dealer on the East coast if in New England where I just ordered mine and only had to leave 1/2 at www.hifidelityaudio.com
Audiophile1958,

You mean to say 2 midrange drivers(different drivers at that), a tweeter, and a sub bass driver all have ONE crossover point?

Shakey
the mid drivers share the same capacitor in parallel
the resistors are a different value which changes it's
position for a specific frequency in the midband.
It is seamless , there are 2 versions of caps the standard are the excellent Auri caps and Caddock resistors.
The Reference Xover which is $700 more and that is not even retail they are practically giving it away for the retail is over $1000 for the parts with your choice of Dueland Copper caps or the Mundorf Silver oil Gold and Dueland resistors, which by the way are in the $28,000 Magico speakers Xover except the resistors, the Magico
uses Mundorfs the Duelands in the D-3 are better!