Best kt88 for VAC Avatar Super

Hi, my Avatars tubes need to be replaced, I have read allot about new kt88 tubes. Right now I'm considering between Genalex Gold Lion KT88 to Shuguang KT88-98.
I have got dozens of recommendation about the Genalex. With a short corresponded with Kevin from VAC I have been told that the Chinese tubes are prefers, and especially the VAC KT88.
Does anyone has an experience with that issue and can give me some recommendations?
vacman
All right, our first customer! Only 19,988 more Brownies to sell and I'll have that second Phi 200.

Thanks Maineiac for supporting this good cause. I'll ask our corporate CPA if your Brownies could be tax-deductible.
My experience with the Golden Lions in the VAC Phi was shortlived. They sounded like grand and glorious 'hi-fi', punchy at first but quickly fatiguing. The Psvane's have merit, both as drivers and power tubes.
i have 2 sets of shuguang treasure kt88's and they are good but they have trouble too.the only way to get a real matched quad is to buy them from a dealer in china.the canadian dealers buy them in matched pairs and then try to quad them and they do not match as well,also are about $125 more.the tubes that kevin hayes uses are shuguang tubes also and are close to as good as the treasures