Best Integrated amp for under 4k

???
any experiances?
commnets apptreciated!
thanks.
greenspyder718
Don't waste time energy or money Moon I-5 is hands down
the best sound you'll get under 5k. The more I listen to mine the more convinced I am of this statement!
Hi,

As a dealer I spend much of my time listening, evaluating and discussing equipment. The integrated that should be at the top of your list is the Belles Power Modules 250i. This is a hybrid using a 12au7 in the preamp section with a 120 watt solid state amp. It provides the best sonic qualities of both worlds. It has an outboard power supply separating the transformer from the circuit boards. A non-fatiguing natural, highly musical amp that emotionally connects the listener to the music. The difference between hearing and feeling the performance. It looks as good as it sounds!

Enjoy!
audiolon.com
I suggest you listen to the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amplifier (http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/. Everyone, including me, has their opinion of what sounds good. You are getting many suggestions from this posting. However, you are going to have to make a decision based on your "listening experience in your own system" and not mine. In addition, the selection of a CD player and speakers will also influence your integrated amplifier choices. cheers...
I had the yba integre dt which was very nice, the audio refinement complete an astounding value, the McIntosh MA6450 a superb unit, and now the McIntosh MA-6500.

The McIntosh MA-6500 has incrdible sound, looks and features. Although expensive, worth every penny!