Best high end monitors?

I'm considering monitors for a 2 channel setup (to be paired with a couple subs - probably JL Audio Fathom 113's).

Looking for suggestions on brands/models to consider. I listen to all kinds of music, but mostly rock and jazz. I'm looking for large soundstage, detailed with with meat on the bones.

I don't have a set budget, but wouldn't go as high as Magico Minis or anything crazy.

Thanks in advance.
madfloyd
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. Vivid audio are among the best monitors and speakers I have heard at any price. I was lucky enough to have the B-1's in my showroom thanks to Philip O'hanlon of On a Higher note. Brief history. One former owner of B&W, and the designer of the Nautilus series set out to develop speakers their way. The Vivids are the result. The most musical, holographic and accurate loudspeakers I have heard. Shaming the likes of Revel and Wilson. I am not a dealer for Vivid, but wouldn't mind being one.
Hi,

Ironically, you named the winner right in your disclaimer...Magico Minis!!
Harmonic Precison Caravelles; if you can find them for sale. I had them and they are superb, but were a little too small for the room I have. Excellent sound, smooth highs and very dynamic. They can play very loud without distortion.