Best Genesis Album - your opinions please.

OK, after consuming eleventeen beers last night, I spun a couple of albums I haven't played in ages - Duke, followed by Wind and Wuthering. Duke, despite the poor recording quality, is one of the bands most underated albums....sure it's a little glimpse of things to come as far as Phil Collins' dominating influence, but it's still an incredible album, and probably the last 'real' Genesis work before they became too commercial.
What are your top 3 Genesis albums and when was the last time you played one of them?....

Rooze
128x128rooze
1. Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
2. Foxtrot
3. Selling England By the Pound

I have not been able to generate much enthusiasm for the post-Gabriel incarnation of Genesis.

I listended to my Classic Records LP reissue of Lamb a few months ago. I still love the record.
Tough one for me simply because I saw them in 1974 at the Music Hall in Boston for the Lamb tour. I had only heard Selling and Musical Box by that concert. I too have all the Classic reissues having worn out all my original pressings. I gues in the final analysis for me it's a tie for first between Lamb and Selling:
1. Lamb/Selling
3. Foxtrot
4. Trespass (I wish they would remaster this one on high quality vinyl)
5. Musical Box