Best Ethernet Setup for Streaming Audio

I am streaming from an external drive on my Mac computer to an Auralic Aries, fed to an LKS DAC. I have a wired Ethernet connection from my wall outlet to an AT&T provided modem. The modem is connected to a Netgear router, which connects to a Netgear switch that is optimized for music streaming. Another Ethernet cable runs from my Mac directly to the Netgear switch. I am aiming for the best sound quality with this system. Here are my questions:

1. is it best to have my computer's Ethernet cable plugged into the switch, or should it be plugged into the router instead. It will function either way. But what would be the best option?

2. To provide optical isolation for the Ethernet cable, I installed two TP-Link FMC’s between the switch and the Aries streamer. Is that the best position for the isolation? I have it as close to the DAC as possible. Or should I place the FMC's somewhere else in the chain?

3. Would I obtain a boost in sound quality if I added a second pair of FMC's to the system? There are 4 other options: a. Between the wall outlet and the modem. b. Between the computer and the switch. c. Between the modem and the router. d. Between the router and the switch. In case it matters, the longest stretch of copper Ethernet cable is between the computer and the switch (50 feet).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
boakey39
I think he's talking about fiber media converter. Maybe he has AT&T fiber? 
Seems a bit convoluted just connect the router to the Aries and plug the drive into it as well. 
Sorry for the confusion. I have gigabit Ethernet service with copper cable. I put in a pair of TP-Link optical fiber media converters (FMC’’s) between the switch and my streamer. They provide a short length of optical fiber to isolate the copper Ethernet signal and reduce interference. My computer is in a nearby bedroom. I use a separate router and high grade switch because AT&T’s modem/router combo does not provide a strong enough signal. My current setup is working fine. I just wondered whether adding any additional fiber isolation to the system might increase sound quality. 
The TP-Link devices are an inexpensive alternative to Ethernet filters, such as the Uptone EtherRegen and the Gigafoil. By using two optical fiber converters, you go from copper to fiber and then back to copper to connect to your RJ-45 component. There is a short, 1 meter optical cable in between. Here is a link to these devices on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003CFATL0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Try a Raspberry Pi connected to wired ethernet, with an Allo Hat for coax out to DAC, and put Roon on your laptop to make it all work together.  
Fiber optics likely has slow transition edges, making it prone to electrical noise interference (that affect threshold point in time - hence creating jitter). Adding power conditioner would help.