Best Cables For Thiel+Classe

Hello, I have a pair of CA-100's and have recently purchased some Thiel 2 2's.What would the best canble match be for this combo? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I had this post up before, but it was lost in the crash.
mrderrick
Thanks everyone for your advice. I had been using the old MIT MH750 music hose, that did not have the network boxes. It actually worked quite well with the NHT 2.3A's. I've had good luck with MIT, so I thought that I would try another one of thier later cables. So I picked up a pair of MIT 770 CVTwin cables. They aren't even broken in yet and the sound is fantastic with the Thiel CS2 2's ! Some folks just don't believe me when I tell them that cables do matter. It was like night and day in my system with the new cables! Thanks again everyone. Regards, MrDerrick
Although I am not the biggest fan of them in the world, you may want to try Alph Core Goertz. These cables don't sound great with my system, but I don't have Thiels. I figure Jim Thiel has tried almost everything, and he uses Goertz...
MIT users the stuff is a hoax.The box is a fixed resostor.what a scam.They are the biggest cable ripoff in existance.MIT is for people who chose components with their wallets not their ears.Alpha core is a good choice.Will kill the most Expensive MIT.MIT Uses 1 Wire.Change the outside package and charges a ton for what the same .75Cent a fooot wire they use.WAKE UP LOSERS