Best Budget Integrated Hands down

I have sorted through over 1000 threads on this site trying to figure out what is the crème de la crème of budget integrated amps (under $1000.) I have come up with a pretty good list of amps that have great things to say about all of them. I have heard plenty of good stuff, are there any amps on this list that have big pitfalls? If any people have done comparisons on these or have a suggestion please let me know.
• Audio Analogue Puccini SE
• Plinius 8100
• Bryston B-60
• Unison Unico
• Blue Circle CS
• Classe CAP-100
• Musical Fidelity A300
• Audio Refinement Complete
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Eric Baer
iamcrazy111
I'm looking at similar integrated amps. I have GMA Europa speakers, Audio Magic speaker cables, a modified Sony SACD player, and Audio Dynamic Cryo 3 interconnects.

I'm following this thread. Suggestions appreciated. I'm also considering the Jolida 1501 HD, and possibly the Dynaco SCH(?) 35 for an inexpensive amp. I'm currently using an old NAD 7400 series receiver.
I've owned the Bryston B-60R and a Plinius 8200 mkI as well as Arcam Alpha 9 and Alpha 10, Anthem Integrated 1 and Integrated 2. Currently I'm using a Cayin TA-30 tube integrated. If you can get away with 35 watt/channel of tube amplification, the Cayin is really good.

I don't know that it is "better" than the others that I owned in the past, but I do know that I'm enjoying it more. It is "really good" and can be bought for as little as $499 brand new.

Personnally, I don't understand the overly-enthusiastic reviews given to the Bryston B-60. I also wasn't thrilled with the Arcam Alpha 9 or the Anthem Integrated 1. I did enjoy my time with the Plinius 8200, I liked the Anthem Integrated 2 and I thought the Arcam Alpha 10 was great for the price I paid.

But my $499 Cayin TA-30 really makes me smile!!!!

Disclaimer: My System, My Room, My Ears....YMMV!!!!!!

Enjoy,

TIC
For those who are interested, I have narowed my selection down to five integrateds. Each one has amazing reviews and many recomendations from audiogon and audio reviewers alike. Each one has the MSRP next to it but mind you these are (some of them) older models and the used prices will be much more modest. My budget is $1000 max so if anybody has any ideas let me know.
• Audio Analogue Puccini SE ($1150)
• Plinius 8100 ($2000)
• Unison Unico ($1400)
• Creek 5350se ($1500)
• Musical Fidelity A300 ($1700)

Eric Baer
I'm surprised you don't have the Jolida integrated hybrid tube pre/solid state amp on your list. I've seen a lot of great write ups and people who own them generally give them great reviews.
What about the Portal Panache? Looks like a killer value to me, and it was designed by a real industry heavyweight. They won't say who, but you can guess.