Best bi-wire speaker cables under $1000

I have a Bryston 4BST amp, Bryston BP 25 preamp and I am looking to upgrade my Monster speaker cable. I do not even know where to start these days. My main listening is vocals, specifically female and jazz. Any ideas out there in the Audio world? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Bryan Hodges
bryanhod
What a great responce. Thanks to all. I need go through all the great responces. I left out that I have two sets of speakers. The main set is a pair of Revel F30 and the second is a pair of Harmon Kardon 50s. I have been trying to find out the name of the Canadian company that made the Harmon Kardon speakers but have never been able to find out.

Bryan
I second Purist Audio Museaus. I've been auditioning lost of stuff from cable company - Goertz, Analysis Plus, Cardas (two different), Synergistic (2 different) and Harmonic Tech in addition to the AQ Midnight and Straightwire Sextet I already owned. The Museaus was the clear winner in my system with the Harmonic Tech coming in second.
I too own Bryston ....4Bsst BP25 Exposure Classic CD Player

I Use Harmonic Technology Cyberlight between Cd and Pre amp,
Pro Silway 111 between Pre Amp and Amp, and H/T Pro 9 Bi- wire Speaker cables. I get detail, clarity and transparecy.
Harmonic Tech Pro 9's killed Cardas neutral Ref and I preferred them over Cardas Gold Ref speaker cables. Great Value cables .... worth twice their price. Good luck with your search.