Best 20A IEC power cord

It's been a while since this topic was covered in Audiogon. I have the Sierra Denali amps and the power cords are pretty loose fitting. That aside (I'm sure they would be replaced if I asked), I have a bit of an aversion for stock cords. BMI no longer makes the 20A version. Any other recommendations? Thanks in advance.
ozfly
Check out the granite Audio #555 or #560 AC power cords on our showcase on Audiogon... all cords have the option of getting a 20a iec

stephen
I used a 20 amp Custom Power Cord Co. Model 11 on my power conditioner and was suitably impressed. This cord is also reasonably priced within the realm of high-end power cords as well.
pure note sounds interesting-i have stealth cables hac cord which i feel is very good but may not be 20 amp rated but they might make you one if you call them and ask.
FIM Gold PC can be ordered with a 20 amp IEC as well, one of the most dynamic PC's I've heard on my Krell amp.
Hey rch@ibm.net.
To set the record straight.

Hmmm, just curious , "BMI has Never made a 20A version of the WHALE Elite power cable". So don't down play a product you've never owned just to promote your personal agenda.

The WHALE, WHALE Elite and currently WHALE Elite mk.2 is not designed to work with a 20A-IEC. Maybe in the future BMI will bring back the EEL Reference Custom 20-A version to the public (which is presently discontinued).

Have a nice life sir Mr. rch@ibn.net who'm is a Non Audiogon member and hides behind his personal promotion of Purenote.com

Brian Introcaso
BMI