Bellari Hum

I've been noticing that I'm getting a buzz/hum coming from the speakers when using the Bellari VP129 phono preamp. I have the ground wire attached from the turntable to the Bellari, but I'm still getting a hum. I have the Bellari going directly into 2 NAD C272 amps running in bridged mode. Anyone had this problem before, or have any suggestions?

Thanks
jwglista
I have the same problem. I sent it to Bellari, and they could not find any problem . They asked if I live near Electrical lines. I do. They said this was the problem. Also depending on how close it is to your speakers, the magnets will create a buzz.
Wow what a coincidence that I googled for this topic and it brought up my old thread, only to find that there have been some recent responses. I am still getting this buzz every now and then. The weird thing is that it's not consistent, and I can't determine what makes it come and go. I may try another power adapater and see what that does. But when listening to classical music that has quiet passages, this buzz can become VERY annoying.
The problem is the wall wart...at least in my case.

I had the same issues...annoying hum if the gain was turned near half way, radio stations being picked up, loud clicks coming through when I switched on a nearby light, etc.

I spoke to Bellari, i.e. Rolls, tech support yesterday (1/30/09) and a guy named Justin said they "had a run of bad power adapters". He asked for my adapter model number, then said he would mail an upgraded one right out and gave me an RA number to return my current one. Turns out, I had one at home that matched the same specs, and tried it and all problems solved!