BAT-VK60 or Art Audio Jota --mono amps?

What do ya think? Verity Audio Parsifal Encore speakers. Do the Jota monos have enough to drive them--rated at 20 watts.I know the VK-60's have plenty. I am using a BAT VK-50SE preamp and Siltech interconnects. I have heard great things about the Jotas. Any imput would be great, thanks to all who respond.
itsalldark
IMHO VK60 mono would be a better match.
How about used stereo BAT VK-75SE?
You can find used/demo one for slightly over 5K
It's a great match to your preamp and should be enough to drive these speakers.
Later if you feel that you absolutely need monoblocks, you can add another and convert them into 150SE
I own the Parsifal Encores and run them currently with a VAC Renaissance 30-30 MkIII amp. They make a wonderful combination, even though the VAC is "only" 32 watts per channel. What is missing in this discussion about the Verities is the need for high current. Yes, they like some power, but they need high current to play to their maximum capability. The impedance of the speaker is relatively steady and the sensitivity is 88-89. A pair of well matched Jotas will do very, very well. Joe Fratus will match his Jota transformers with enough current to drive the Verities. I have not heard the BAT-VK60, but I know the Jota monoblocks will do the job. The AirTight ATM-2 is also very synergistic with them as are the Nagra monoblocks. Above all, listen to these speakers; they make magic!