Bass traps: RPG Modex Corner vs ASC Tube Traps vs?

Hi, I am looking to add some bass traps to my room. I am thinking about either the RPG Modex Corner or the ASC Tube Traps. It appears from the data that the ASC Tube Traps have a higher absorption coefficient than the RPG Modex Corner but it is difficult compare because the Tube Traps are 4' tall and the Modex Corners are 2' tall. I was thinking about stacking 2 Modex Corners but I am not sure if doing so will significantly increase its absorption abilities.

Has anyone tried either or both of these products? Is there anyone else I should be looking at?

Thank you,
Tommy
128x128tboooe
I am not going the build your own route (not enough time, got kids, etc). I think I have decided on the GIK and ASC. The Realtraps are nice but too ugly for me.
RPG Modex Corner come in 3 frequency ranges, which makes me think that if I get the low frequency (50Hz) version, it will abosorb 50Hz better than the full range less tuned bass traps like Real Traps Mondo Corner.

Having trouble comparing the specs, when a corner trap specifies absorption coefficient, and you want to convert that to Sabins, do you include the just the front face or the sides as well?
I own the GIK corner traps and I've got to be honest - IMO they are pretty crappy. They are fairly shoddily constructed, and I've found their performance to be so-so.

In the case of room acoustic treatments, you get what you pay for. I'm not familiar with the RPGs, but the ASC tube traps are the real deal. I believe the cylindrical shape, along with much more dense contents is what contributes to their superior performance.