Balancing a Linn Basik TT

Are the rubber feet on these tt's adjustable? How do others level their tt's?
jhnovick2e19
Hi there,
not forgotten - had the plumber in all day - seeing the Linn dealer tomorrow so should get some info for you.
Simon
I had a look today but didn't have time to take it apart. No joy on a dealers manual.
Have you tried adjusting them - I'm sure they can slightly alter the level of the toplate by varying the tightness.
Not huge amount but enough to level it within the plinth.
Sugest it would be easier to make a sub shelf with spikes for levelling rather than fooling with the feet on the deck.
Sorry,
Si
A sub shelf is not a bad idea. But given that this is a 'bedroom' system that the Linn is fitted to and resting on top of a heavy rack system cabinet with several rack mounted items in it, I decided to shim the feet as no adjustment is possible without making the screws unstable. I added an Extremephono Non-felt donut w/skin mat and got rid of the original felt mat. For a 'budget' tt, this thing sounds very, very, good. And, this is using a cheapo Grado black cart. I've heard that Linn discourages record weights and clamps. I would have to strongly disagree. I put the clamp on it from my Sota tt and the difference is pronounced. More focused, cleaner, tighter, sound. Just listening to David Bowie's 'Tonight' album. Beeuuteefool!