B&W Nuatilus

I called B&W today and they told me they are going to replace the current nautilus series with a new series by the begining of the year. Does anybody know anything about this? What typically happen to the value of the nautilus series, once the new series hit the market, Does any body knows what is it going to Looks like?
armandito
What about Bryston 6bsst or 4Bsst. I am using a 4bsst with my sig 805 and it is very good.
Rockethouse
Trickling down technology,Signature tweeter,changing of the crossover....805 Signature without the fancy finish.Price as speculated proved to be correct.805 Signature performance at a lesser price.....glad I didnt buy the Signatures a few months ago.You can imagine what that does to the resale value,which would make any of the old line a good used buy.All this does not make the old line or Signatures lesser speakers.I think the increase in price is too much(all over the world,not only in the States due to a weakend $ )due to the fact that the model count has increased.More models increases production costs.Understand that the new Diamond tweeter is much more expensive,but still find the increase in price on the speakers too much.Beware the D tweeter,touch it and it is gone! Very fragile.
B&W are interesting speakers due to the fact that responses are usually either very positive or very negative.Personally I am in the middle.I think value for money wise,the 700 series may be the best buy,unless you can get the more expensive ranges used.
Chris
Armandito
The choice is yours,but for those 802's to sound optimal you need plenty,good quality watts and current.At least 200w from the likes of Rowland,Krell,Levinson,Classe etc.Rowland seems to be a popular choice.Dont even think about a HT receiver, will not work.Beware the specs on the receivers,read carefully.
Good Luck
Chris
More to discover