B&W Formation duo vs Naim Uniti Nova

I have the B6W Formation Duo with a Roon subscription today, and I really enjoy the simplicity and also the sound quality.

I am now considering buying a set-up like Naim Uniti Nova and the B&W 805 D4, and still using Roon. I feel like this will still be an easy setup to enjoy function wise and it will still be a small system when it comes to cables and stuff.

Can I expect a better system when it comes to SQ and are there other benefits?

rune1

the Naim uniti Nova with the right loudspeakers can offer a magical musical experience

In our opinion you will be moving into an entirely new level of musical appreciation that will be in an entirely different league then your formation

the nova with the right speakers will create a much wider soundstage

with far greater sense of scale

the nova has a rich midrange and will draw you in due to it punchy rhythemic

nature

other nice qualities:

great app

spotify

tidal and quobuzz for true high quality streaming

built in internet radio

apple airplay and chromecast for streaming other content

whole house audio by adding naim muso units which are self contained streaming speakers

Roon compatibiliy

we would recomend the dali rubocons as a better match with the nova the b&W sound better with more power

also use better speaker cables then naims you just get wireworld naim inductors which we sell will allow you to use any high end cable.

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect naim and Dali dealers

Thanks for your reply. Usually I enjoy B&W more than Dali. Would you say that you always prefer Dali before B&W in all setups?

No but the Dalis tend to be more musical the diamond rweete4s tend to be a bit on the hype detailed side the Rubicon 6 are amazing agrea tcombination of warmth plus detail

I have to say that when I listen to this video. The Dali Rubicon are less desirable for me.