avantgarde uno & duo

I have briefly listened to Duo driven by Cary 805C. They were very impressive on voice. What are their strength and weaknesses? In what respect are the Duos better than the Unos?

Thanks in advance.
128x128glai
I have a pair of Klipschorns being driven by Cary 805C. For me that sounds very good. Although, I know there are horn speakers out there that sounds much better. Your question is about the AV Duo and Uno--Well I've heard the Duo and the Trios; to be honest I was not impress, I don't know what the big fuzz is all about. For others they might like it, I find them with a bit of "Coloration". I like speakers that are very natural sounding and revealing.
Thanks, justubes. So do you find AV less transparent & detailed than the better dynamic speakers
I own the Unos and have heard the Duos many times. The Duos in the right room are more coherent, but oddly enough in my space challenged room, the Unos work very well. They are really UNCOLORED as far as "horn" colorations go. They sound modern, and very alive. They certainly make music.