Avantgarde Trios, SETs, and Impedance Curves

Has anyone ever seen an actual impedance curve plot for the Avantgarde Trios? I am about to acquire a 3 year old pair and need to find a great amp to drive them. I suppose conventional wisdom would be to use an SET of some kind. However, to perform their best, SETs really require a relatively flat impedance curve. So, I guess what I'd like to know is how badly does the Trio impedance fluctuate with frequency, and/or, empirically, what amps have Trio owners used that have rendered awesome performance?

How about it, Trio owners, any advice for a new Trio guy? Any feedback would me most appreciated!

Dean
theloveman
Try Croft (UK) if you can, not the last word on cosmetics but excellent sonics and one of the kind circuit approach. I have try many amps. Trio is not as easy to drive as I think it is, it require very powerful, linear and noise free design to perform.
Gentlemen, I truly appreciate your suggestions, but the reason I bought used Trios was because I truly couldn't afford new ones. As such, I'm probably not going to be able to spring for power amps in the $20K to $50K range either.

Charlie, the Tron 300B looks like it would be fabulous, but I'm assuming it is above $20K. I've certainly heard good things about the Audiopax. And thank you for reminding me about the Shindo.

Good suggestions all around, gentlemen, if mostly a little rich for my blood at this juncture. Anyone had any experience with either the Atmashpere M60 MkII or the Wyetech Sapphire 300B with a pair of Trios.

Sebastian, I will check out the Croft. I think you make a good point about the Trio not being as easy to drive as one might think as I suspect that the impedance curve of the speaker probably fluctuates all over the place, though I don't know that for sure--was hoping someone might have that information.
Lamm ML2 or ML2.1, and the Art Audio PX25, as well as the previously mentioned Audiopax 88.