Audition of Tekton M-Lore, Lore or Lore-S speakers

Is there anyone in either the Portland, OR or Phoenix, AZ areas who would be willing to let me audition their Tekton Design M-Lore, Lore or Lore-S speakers? I'm considering purchasing a pair of those speakers but I'd really like to see/hear them first. Since Tekton doesn't have a listening room, Eric A. of Tekton suggested I post this message instead. A response would be much appreciated.
rhythm-man
I am in N Scottsdale and waiting on delivery of a pair of Lore-S's. I ordered them back in late January, and Erik told me 4-6 weeks delivery. I can let you know when they come in and you could come by for a listen.
Thank you to both Jandjd in Longview and BTcook007 in Scottsdale for your offers -- I'm very interested in hearing both M-Lores in a surround system and Lore-Ss. Jandjd -- please let me know when you have your HT system completed with all M-Lores.
Btcook007 in Scottsdale -- I have a house in Ftn. Hills and will be back down in AZ in mid-May for almost two weeks thru Mem'l Day. Maybe I could come over to hear the Lore-Ss if you have them by then? Let me know.
When I was in SLC last week, Erik sounded rather frazzled on phone --he must be churning out speakers like crazy!
Thanks again.
I should be in town. I am not a real active user here on Audiogon, so not sure how to Private Message or anything. Get me your contact info and we can set something up. Thanks!
Btcook007 -- I can be reached via email at
jim-joni@comcast.net. Unless I'm traveling, I usually read messages once a day. Do you have your Lore-S speakers yet? I'm really interested in hearing those speakers.
I now have the Lore-s. Guess what they are absolutely marvelous. WoW. Clear, clean, open, dynamic and just disappear. Hugh sound stage. Again you can do an in home audition. I am absolutely floored by this speaker. I have had lots: VR-4, VR-2, Virgo, Virgo II, Proac 3.8 and Proac 2.5, Spendor, Dunlavy III and IV, B&W (- the lore-s blows away almost any model B&W), Mission to name some.