Audioquest silver extreme interconnects

Has anyone used Audioquest silver extreme interconnects? They are offered on HCM Audio for $80.00 and are highly recommended by one of their staff. However, I can find no information about them.
donw
I ordered a 2m set of these- and will be adding eichmann bullet plugs to the ends in place of the connector that arrives with the cable. If they sound okay- I'll do a decent comparison with the current Colombia interconnects from RCA.
What is the bass performance from these? I ask because I know some cables, especially budget ones, that perform well on the highs tend to be weak on the low end.
I have a pair. Tey are like other silver cables - extreme detail, superb base, but the mids get a little hot - not real hot but a little. Do they have an edge, yse - how bad depends upon your systm. I'm running rogue 99 and 90, the are a little hot (3 on a scale of 10) on this so watch. I run them with the colorado. They are as clear and detailed as the colorado Good cable if you aren't bright to begin with.