Audiophile Speakers for Rock, HipHop and Techno

I love many genres of music. Having a hard time finding a speaker that sounds great with hip hop, techno and rock. Suppose I should mention I've auditioned the Dynaudios Hertiage Specials and Sonus Faber Oylmpia Nova 1s. They sound fantastic with classical, acustic guitar, female voices etc... But what audiophile speaker ..especially at the 7-8k price point doesn't. Idk..  Im starting to think I need two sets of speakers. Sonus Faber Olympica Novas sound beautiful...then maybe a pair for other genres of music. Any suggestions for speakers that sound great for hip hop rock and tecno? I'm only able to do bookshelves...and I do have a pair of RELs already.

My pwr amp is a coda no.8 v2 @ 250w

tmac1700

cerwin vega is good for young people,who likes  feel vibrancy of beat and bass go through entire floor and walls and likes booming bass

dynaudio contour worked fine for techno and rap and rock music when listening louder than usual with krell,bryston and top of the range onkyo amp combo

Post removed 

I saw Focal Kantas mentioned and I'll chime in since I have Kanta 3s. I listen to almost everything, but that also includes rock and techno/house/trance. These speakers are phenomenal because they're extremely dynamic and pack plenty of punch. Especially in treble and bass response.

They have a ton of flexibility and while they might not be the end all be all in any one category, they exceeded my expectations greatly with being able to handle electronic better than any others I auditioned yet still working very well with all genres. Which was a must and one reason I picked them. I still plan to add two REL subs at some point though.