Audio Research Ref210 vs Ref300 vs VTM200

To Audio Research owners.

Is the Ref 210 that much better than the Ref 300 MKII and/or the VTM200.
I have a pair of Classic 120's upgraded by GNSC including balanced inputs and i am looking for little more power in the bass area. Those 120's have become superb sounding amps with the GNSC mods. Thoughts and comments welcomed. Looking for used unit. Rest of system:
Verity Audio Parsifal Encore
REF 2 MKI with GNSC mods and Amperex PQ white label 7308
REF Phono with """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Sota Cosmos series IV.
smoffatt
Geez, someone had to resurrect an old thread.

I have since replaced my Ref 2 MKI and Ref Phono (original) with a Ref 3 LE and a Ref Phono 2 (both GNSC modded). Was the sonic difference profound you ask?
I will let you guess.

I will soon be replacing my Classic 120's with (2) Ref 150 in a bridged mode configuration. Will this bring a profound sonic difference?? I will let you guess but i will report back.
Smoffatt, Is your Ref 3 LE the limited edition version? I believe ARC may have only made a dozen or two LEs, which I think has special upgraded coupling caps. If so, how did you come across the Ref 3 LE version? I've never seen one for sale on A'gon. Also, am I reading your post correctly that GNSC modded your Ref 3 LE?? If so, what type of mods did they do?
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone out there has heard the ARC ref 210s with the  ARC LS-26 preamp? I have a chance to purchase a pair of ref 210s for 8000.00 CAN. The tubes are 6550c. Is there a really big difference between the KT-120s and 6550c? My speakers are the PMC twenty 5 -26s. and I have a pair of Bryston 7b3 cubed. What do you think would sound better 7b3 or ref 210s  I just don't want to spend money on mono's I wont like. any ideas would be appreciated.   Thanks James .