Audio GD XA150 Monoblocks

Kingwas new pure class A 100 watt amp! Looks impressive
http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/XA150/XA150EN.htm
smodtactical
Agreed that if you care about heat production and electrical consumption, then class a is not for you. That's going to knock a lot of very successful and high performing amps out of consideration though. 

In my mind these amps should really be compared to other performers within the high power, double down class a topology. I'm not saying class d isn't worth considering, just that it is very much an apples to oranges comparison.
@noble100 Has anyone done actual comparisons between high end class A amps and the D sonics?
@cal3713  Yup and that is what 1 reviewer did with this class AB Master 2H amp. So far no one ha s reviewed the XA150 though. I bet it compares well to many top tier class A amps given the findings of the 2H amp.
I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of the master 2H's but the XA150 caught my eye. I e-mailed Audio-GD and asked them to describe the difference. He said the 2H is neutral while the XA150 is warm and smooth pure class A. That's all he said. In the HiFi- Adviser review of the 2H's I get the impression that they have a class A sound (which I like) and I think I will still buy the 2H's since I can't find any useful info on the XA150's.  
ordered the 2H's yesterday. For $75.00 extra I ordered them with extra set of speaker binding posts so I can bi-wire. That will take some extra time as well as the 100 hour factory burn in. Probably 3-4 weeks before I have them in my system. I'm in southern Calif.