Audience Au24se vs Au24sx cables

Just wondering if anyone has upgraded to the new Audience Au24sx from the former reference Au24se interconnects and speaker cables. Any opinions on significant sonic differences?  My understanding is that the upgrade is not retrofittable and requires new purchase. My SE's are only 8 months old and I'm trying to decide whether to invest in the upgrade.  Thanks to all.

audiobrian
Stingreen
its all relative sir....I was happy with SE, now happier with SX. Wirh Audience, upgrading is a little easier as selling the SE was relatively easy and the upgrade difference was not overwhelming to me at this time. (also relative).  I do appreciate that Audience, although expensive, is nowhere close to the price of some of its best competitors.  I do believe this to be my final cable upgrade.....as you said, there is no end and we're all somewhat habituated to our hobby....thanks.
Post removed 
To all of the above posts: I think the general stated views of the SX are correct. Whereas the SX speaker cables are a real improvement over the SE, the SX line up improvements, in my opinion, are in this order - RCA, XLR, Speaker. Having said this, even though the speaker cables comes in third place, in my opinion the SX still represents a major improvement over the SE, at least in my system and per numerous customer and dealer responses. I could live with the SE speaker cables for the rest of my life. However, when I switch to the SX I am very pleased and do not want to go back. In short, the SX speaker cables present a very noticably richer tonal palet with improved resolution top to bottom. They are also more relaxed, yet more dynamic at the same time. The RCA SX is flabbergastingly better ... one of those things you notice on the first note. They are extremely more resolute and relaxed. And the XLR SX represent an overall higher quality in everyway wtih noticably more bloom. John McDonald, president of Audience
Post removed 
audiencellc

Thank you, John, for your input.  We appreciate Audience's excellent product line, excellent service, your availability and honesty, and your lifetime warranty.  I am very happy with my SX interconnects and speaker cable, and SE power cords, and look forward to enjoying them for many years.