Audible Illusions Modulus 3 and Rogue M-120 Okay?

Would like comments on compatibility of the Audible Illusions Modulus 3 (not 3a) and the Rogue Audio Magnum M-120 mono blocks. I already have the Rogue mono blocks and am thinking of using the Audible Illusions Modulus 3.
morgandogge
I had the Magnum 88 for a little while. I tried taking the cover off so I could disconnect the fan. Problem was that the chassis wasn't designed to operate that way. Real flimsy without the cover. Thought for sure the thing was going to snap in half.
I had a pair of Rogue M-120's and had mated them with an AI Mod 3a. It was a superb combination. I haven't heard the Mod 3 but I understand it was a bit darker sounding than the Mod 3a. My Rogue's originally had Sovtek KT-88 power tubes and they sounded a bit bright and harsh with the Mod 3a so I swapped out the KT-88's for some 6550's which was a significant improvement. I'm thinking that KT-88 power tubes in the Rogue amps might be just the ticket for the darker sounding Mod 3.
I had Rogue M-120`s and had them "upgraded " to the M150`s. I preferred the sound of the M-120`s. Nevertheless, I have used both the L1 and L2 linestage and have had excellent results with both. Tube rolling with the Rogue can make huge differences. Same with the Audible Illusions. You`ve gotta pay for great tubes though. And there are a lot of fake copies out there. I`m 100% satisfied with the Audible Illusions linestages.