ATT / ST Optical Cable?????

Does anyone know of any aftermarket ATT ( using ST connector)optical cables designed specifically for audio? I am having a hard time finding one. Everything that I have seen online or on Ebay are ST cables for data transfer used in the computer industry. Currently I am using one of those between my transport and DAC. I haven't noticed anything particularily wrong with the sound when using this hookup, but I believe there must be something better than what I am using. I would think that there would be more audiophile companies making ATT cables, considering what a huge market cables are today.
speedracerucr
Tara labs also makes a beautiful ST glass cable for audio. It's been used in my system for a couple years and surpasses every other option I've tried.

It is available if you would like to purchase it ($225).

Thanks,
Thanks for the replies. I guess I will try one out to see for myself. In the mean time, does anyone else have any other recommendations/offers? I am seriously looking into buying one in the near future.
Aural symphonics Optimism

If you purchase A.S. Optimism used, it will nullify the warranty. The best pricing I have found is Darrin Oneill @ Audio Limits audiolimits@fastmail.fm. Optimism v2 has an improved coupling and if you wish to call A.S., they will answer any question you may have 602-550-3401.
here is a very good one that I use:
http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/category.cgi?category=220&item=SP-TOC-99HQ&type=store