Atma-sphere Updates

As some of you know I have had a few pieces of equipment updated by the Atma-Sphere Crew. I picked them up on the used market. Otherwise, I’d never be able to afford such quality gear.  First would like to say I have never seen a company in which it’s employees take so much pride in their work.  Hats off to Ralph and everyone at Atma-Sphere. Best CS I’ve ever had with any company. And I do mean ever...
   Secondly I have had a pair of M60’s 3.0, and a pair of MA-1’s 3.1 updated to 3.3 versions. Also had Adam Hot Rod my UV-1 to the Hottest UV-1 ever built. A couple friends had MP-3’s updated to 3.3 status also. In each case of the Amps and MP-3’s they came back like a completely different piece of gear.  The updates  are such a difference it’s hard to believe it’s the same piece I dropped off.  The UV-1 was a big difference but not as dramatic. But it is a very simple bare bones circuit.  I would strongly suggest if anyone hasn’t updated to the current model 3.3 you really should. You will not be disappointed in anyway. Especially on the Amps, incredible. Also Ralph gives you a brand new 3 year warranty when you update. Pretty hard to beat that. It’s like having a new system. 
  Simply put the 3.3 update is incredible. Everything sonically is improved. Which makes for a dramatic presentation upgrade. Ralph took great pieces of gear and made them incredibly better. His 3.3 update was the biggest advancement I think he’s had in my opinion.  My MA-1’s will be my forever amps. Now I dream of owning an MP-3. 

Atma-sphere fanboy I am self admitted.... lol
128x128pstores
I keep reading this thread and just keep shaking my head in amazement.  What I see is a large number of folks who have been very pleased with their interactions with Ralph and/or their experiences with Atma-Sphere products.  My goodness, if this were high school he would be king of the prom, would he not?  I am a happy owner of a set of M-60 amps.  I've had a number of interactions with Ralph within the context of my ownership and as an Audiogon contributor.   My interactions with him have been above reproach.   I can only say that if you are not happy with Ralph and his work, this may not be the best hobby for you.  It is probable that you will experience much frustration.  
Post removed 
I just want to add another positive vibe post to Ralph and his crew.  I have had a bunch of their gear, and dealt with them on upgrades of a few pieces.  They have always been awesome to deal with, and the performance of their products is breathtaking (I have a loaded MP-1 MK3.3 and MA-2 MK3.3).  Its awesome that Ralph always works with older customers on upgrading old gear to new specs, and providing honest feedback on what those upgrades might do for you.  It is a tough position being a manufacturer and participating in forums.  I am so glad that Ralph does!
I have interacted with some companies and decided I would never buy another product from them.

Atma-Sphere is definitely *not* one of those. Ralph is a great contributor and makes a great product. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. 
Wow just saw this thread . 
Ralph and Atma-Sphere have been nothing but professional and insightful in their activities on A-GON. 
Someone is definitely mistaken about the company and their dedicated employees.