Are Nordost really the Rolls Royce of cables?

Ive never heard them. Thanks.
darrylhifi
I had never seen neverless before. It must be regional. Now I am fixen to get on with my work.
I have tried the Valhalla's in my system.These cable are analytical not musical.They have none of the harmonic richness or structure of live music.I do believe the Valhalla is a decent cable, but far from the best and way overpriced.During the time I owned the Valhalla's, I changed many components in my system.The sound was always dry and analytical.To call them neutral,you would be lying to yourself as well as others.I think more audiophiles need to go to live performances.Live un-amplified music should be your reference, not you dealers or buddies system.If more people would use live music as a reference, more of you would realize all the marketing hype that goes on.I did finally settle on a cable, Acoustic Zen MkII Silver ref.I found this cable to have allot of the same qualities as the nordost that I liked,but the silver ref preserved the harmonic structure of the music as well.The Silver Ref is not hyper detailed like the Valhalla, instead it is true to the recording.I found the Silver Ref MkII to be an extremely musical cable, as well as having all the benefits of an
analytical cable.This in my mind would equate to NEUTRAL.
Deshapiro, Sorry about that. Brain moving faster than my fingers on the keyboard.