Anyone using Nuforce Ref 9 Mono Blocks?

I've just started reading up on this amp. Does anyone have experience with this brand?
dazman
For laughs I tried a pair of the Nuforce 8s. It turned out everyone was laughing but me. Yes the interference can be eliminated for FM by using a coax cable connected to your fm tuner.
"They" are not always right!

How can you judge the source if you can't hear it? If you get the speaker/room/amplifier thing right, then you are in a good position to make judgement calls on the preamp, source, cables and other tweaks.
just my thoughts on source, get a first class analog front end and forget about the digital mixing, and then look for some ref 9s at the right price, and have them upgraded to SE, just my opinion, good luck on your system dazman, mike
Dealers have mentioned that you should start with a good source. My speakers are Kef 104/2 and 105/3, which I think are very good.

Every component in a system is important but I think the source plays a very important part.

For example I have Focal K2ps in my car up front and Focals in the rear with an Alpine deck. My friend has the same setup but has an Eclipse deck, which is known for its excellent sound and I have to admit it sounds better than my setup. Of course the cars are different but the deck makes all the difference.

The amp makes a diffence I will admit but wouldn't your source be the place to start. Lets say like the Jolida JD-100A?