Anyone Using Harbeths with Grilles off?

Curious whether anyone prefers their Harbeths this way. I would imagine it's room dependent-- they are obviously voiced with grilles on but if your room is unusual (like mine is) maybe they sound better this way. The highs are getting eaten up by furniture and old ears and a strange loft type room at my place so it's working here.
dhcod
old school looks and workmanship

lovely sound, updated drivers to be even more clear and rhythmic

not headbangers but for acoustic vocals orchestral jazz among the finest

grilles on or off - make yourself happy!!!
The reality is that we use things like grilles and cables and different tubes as tone controls to tailor the sound to our individual liking. No more, no less. 
Grilles ON, every time. Like wearing socks in bed, they preserve that gorgeous warmth, although sometimes my feet can get a bit sweaty, especially in summer unless I use a lighter tog duvet.... What was I talking about? Oh yes, Harbeth grilles. Definitely ON.

I spent decades grappling with speakers that threw out exaggerated and fatiguing treble, the most recent being a pair of B&W first generation 685's. To me, my Harbeths are the Holy Grail of speakers for sound, so I'm not going to upset them my removing the Holy Grilles.

One thing I do wish is that they would offer alternative grille colours. How gorgeous they would look in light beige/gold with black Harbeth logo. They offer alternative wood veneers, so why not alternative grilles, the most visible part of the speaker when listening? But I digress.
@dave543210 

i agree, there is a saying, when you are finally done trying all the speakers out there, likely you will have a set of harbeths

i think there is a good degree of truth to this...