Anyone talked to Dean from PSE?

Has anyone got a hold of Dean from PSE? I sent a set of Studio MK V amps in for repair over a year ago. I spoke to him quite a few times and he always told me he was just getting to them. Now over the last two months I have not been able to get a hold of him. His phone number was disconnected and sent to a new number. I get his answering machine every time I call. I leave messages every time but he has not got back to me. Did he go out of business?
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
While I fully sympathize with those whose repair took too long, my only experience with Dean and PSE was terrific. I have had a pair of his Studio V mono blocks since the early 90's. When the finish on the heat sinks began to discolor, I sent them to him. He not only replaced them (have never discolored since) but also upgraded the amps to the current status for no charge.
For anyone in the West needing service on PSE gear, Gary Garfield of Musical Fidelity (not the manufacturer) in Culver City, CA works on them. My Studio Vs
are going up to him next week for new caps.
SPE,
Do you have any current contact info for Dean? I have a similar situation with a couple sets of PSE gear, which I love, which need some work. None of the old contacts for phone numbers for PSE from the net are working and the old e-mail I had for Dean went through but no response yet. Also Is Gary Garfield still at Musical Fidelity? The phone rings but no answer. Let me know direct at adamreynolds@cableone.net if you can. Thanks