Anyone remember speakers by Kindel Audio?

I owned 2 different pairs of Kindel speakers, the Phantom and the PLS-a, a friend still has the PLS-a's and they still sound fantastic. Am I the only one who was into these? Bill Kindel is a talented speaker designer. Seems like with the demand for speakers that are efficent the PLS-a at 94db would be great for SET guys. They were an 8ohm nominal load but do have a dip to 2ohms. This may drive some SET amp nuts. The PLS-a is big(130 lbs. each) and dynamic! The Phantom was a smaller speaker for a more intemate listening room. They had fabulas sound and were very transparent! I miss them sometimes.
maxgain
I own a pair of PLS-A s part of my surround and stereo system. Have them linked up with a Aragon 8008x3 and three Aragon 4004s Older Aragon Stage 1 and had a cable made divide up all the channels out of the Stage 1. 2 B&W THX for center 2 for the sides and two for the rears. For records Sony P/S-X6 with a Grado into Magus Tube pre amp and run a single 4004 into the Kindel's for that. Old but classic. They lack a little deep base but not enough to run a Sub 

pre
I just bought these beauties & like them a bunch more than my other go to speakers - Sonus Fabers.... I’m starting to think there is no substitute for large speakers. I am powering them with a Technics SE-A5 MK2 amp & a Vincent SA-31MK preamp. This combination sounds wonderful. I do have a question for anyone who may have or has listened to these wonderful speakers. Are the tweeters supposed to go to the inside or outside of the sweet spot? I have them set up on the inside & since they are so heavy, I wanted a 2nd opinion before I switched them... Also these things seem to switch ohms as they play & at medium volumes they just ate up my Primaluna tube amp, which clipped halfway thru Bohemian Rhapsody. At least that is what I assume happened
I’ve had my Phantoms for years and they impress me every time I set them up. Almost sold them years ago but had second thoughts after I plugged them in and listened to some music.