Anyone listened to PSB Synchrony Ones?

I haven't had the chance yet to hear these speakers, since the nearest dealer is a 10 hour drive away. I will be able to audition them in the near future, but if anyone has had a chance to hear them, any comments would be appreciated. My system includes a Simaudio I-7 integrated amp, Bryston BCD-1 CD player, and B&W 804S speakers. I am thinking of changing speakers, and have heard that these are worth a listen.
dooleybc
Based on their construction, there is some similarity between the PSB Synchrony series and Magico. Use of curved, heavily brace, multi laminate enclosures to get rid of enclosure resonances. Is there any similarity in the sound. I would especially expect the synchrony sound to be very detailed, with no smearing from resonances.
They're awesome for the cost. A real bargain if you can find them on the gon. I've run them for 2 years with a McIntosh MA6900. Super midrange and highs and deep crisp bass.
I purchased PSB Synchrony one and compared with my existing B&W 801 Matrix series II Speakers . But the final results is total failure for PSB . The mid and high definitaions are fainter when you make direct comparison test with B&W . Even I dont want to speak about the bass comparisons. I dont know how guys (including Stereophile magazin ) gives these exellent advices for PSB Seynchrony one. The value of the speaker is equal of the selling price nobody must expect more from them.It is resulation NEVER comes near to triple price valued speakers.
Still you may find second hand B&W 801 in the market for half price of PSB synchrony one...and you wont regret it having one.