Anyone listened to Aerial 9's?

These have been around awhile now, but have received little press here, and virtually none in audio publications. They seem to have the same or similar bass drivers as used in the 7b (except maybe with aluminum voice coils), and the same 7b, 8b, 10t, MB Quart tweeter, with a new 6 inch midrange driver. Efficiency is better than the 7b and 8b, at 90db, and power handling is rated higher, up to 500wpc. I like the idea of the front firing bass drivers for easier room integration, and I believe the port is on the bottom. Bass is said to be down 2db at 30hz. It seems the bass should be tighter and with more impact due to the multiple smaller drivers, if not quite as extended as in the 10t or 8b. All in all, it seems this should be a very user friendly speaker, with the same attributes as the earlier highly rated Aerial models. Any user feedback?
mitch2
I hate to knock aerial, but I owned a pair of 9's, in the past I have owned the 7B's and 8B's and loved them, the 9's just didn't seem to have the same sweetness of my previous aerials, I tried changing amps and cables to no availe, I finnally gave up and sold them at a big loss, I bought them unheard as the dealer had none to audition, but bought thinking they were a step up, I have now gone back to the 7B's, good luck
I auditioned them and thought they were very good but they were IMO totally outclassed by the B&W 802Ds.