Anyone Heard The New Fried Speakers?

I used to own a piar of R3 Fried speakers. I understand that Bud is no longer the designer behind the new speaker line. Has anyone heard them and compared them?

Thanks for your commnets.
bigkidz
Just a heads up, the Fried website http://www.friedproducts.com now seems to be up and running to the degree of now being informative and useful.

It seems the company is getting their legs under them, and continues to rise from the ashes. Based on my personal opinion, if things go the way I expect, Fried will return to a very prominent position in loudspeakers.

Auditioning a large number of speakers since the spring has left me feeling Fried, along with JMlabs and Coincident, at the top of dynamic loudspeaker sound in the real world pricing level. For the record, I am backing up my statements with a purchase - can't wait to get them!
Oops, by the way, I should add to something I initially submitted to this article.

As I stated then, the midbass was not prominent. It lacked both weight and impact. I found it downright weak. Despite my protests, I was told that that was "accurate" as I stated then. I disagreed. Period. I found it to be a definite flaw, and was felt strongly enough about it to not make a purchase, despite being in a good position to make a deal.

Over the summer, the company realized that this was indeed a flaw(their term) via testing or whatever means they used. A crossover issue, coupled with incorrect TL damping were the culprits. Once the issue was identified, it was corrected. Supposedly, the Fried TL bass should be back in full measure.
I have not heard the new speakers - probably could not afford them anyway. But here's the thing - I have a pair of Fried A/2 speakers I bought used in the early 80's. I love them, but am parting with my 80's component stereo and have no idea of the Fried speakers value. Can anyone help?