Anyone heard the new Focal Grande Utopia EM?

Here is a nice write up of the new JM Labs / Focal Grande Utopia EM. There is some truly amazing technology here. Has anyone heard them?

http://www.audiounlimiteddenver.com/
128x128kmccarty
Congrats Paul! What kind of amplification are you using? Are tubes an option?
Paul, love to read your report when you get around to it. Congratulations on your purchase.

Regards,
Thank you guys. I bought them to celebrate my 60th birthday. For the last few years I have been using the Halcro dm68’s which I have always really enjoyed. Everything is still running through the Alexandria’s which are for the time being adequate at best. I also replaced my aging dCS stack with the Scarlatti which I think is just a spectacular digital front end. The Utopia’s are all wrapped up with blankets, pillows, bed spreads, and everything else I could find to silence them while they breaking. It’s a strange site.
Paul,
Were you dissatisfied with the Alexandria in anyway that made you switch to the Grand Utopia EM's? I would have to presume the EM's are sonically better for you to switch. Could you share more?
May be you already know this trick - invert the phase and place the speakers face to face when breaking them - bass will cancel.
This is particularly welcome when using the Purist Audio System Enhancer breaking CD that has very loud bass frequencies.