Anyone heard Cary 303/300 after 400 hours burn-in?

Has anyone had a positive experience with a correctly functioning Cary 303/300 CD player using high quality N.O.S. tubes, and after having used a high quality burn-in cd and music for a minimum and proper break-in period of 400 hours?

Has anyone had a positive experience with Cary's Technical and Service department in Apex, N.C.?

Has anyone had a positive experience with the 303/300 using the balanced outputs into a high end, non-budget balanced preamp (or directly) into a non-budget balanced amp and high end, non-budget speakers via high quality, non-budget intercnnects and cables?

Although some folks do not believe in modifications, has anyone had a positive experience with modifying a Cary 303/300 CD player?

There are always some folks that feel a certain piece of audio gear just does not suit their expectations, but, there are many variables with audio gear, when properly addressed, the very same gear may exceed the expectations of other Audiophiles.

I am looking for new friends to share your positive experiences with the Cary 303/300 CD player.
levchappy
I find that some recordings sound better SS, some with tube buffer; some with upsampling, some without.
OK, Late to the game. I just acquired a Cary CD 300.
Sounds great hooked to my Marantz. Transitioning to my Fisher 800C or Sansui 1000A. Haven't completed the rebuild yet of the Sansui( Opinions welcome to both.)
I have very limited knowledge of the Cary CD 300 and would like to know how to run tube vs SS, as I'm still gathering manuals etc.
Sounds great so far after fixing a ground and a belt for the eject. I keep the top unscrewed to give it a nudge to open the CD drawer.
What are all the available configuration options with this player?? How to configure them. Sorry I'm a fledgling in the Audiophile world. 
The guy I acquired this from had amazing music and  had some left in and around His Collection of Audio components. Just wished I found them before most were gone. I know this is an old thread. Thanks for any guidance.  I have other Receivers and amps but am heading in the Legacy direction, not the 25K+ direction. 
Speaker_ Don't give me S- but CW DC9, Klipsch Heresy, MK's, NHT's and almost, maybe Klipsch K Horns. Working on that. ( I like my Jazz and Rock) Hassle me if you want I have thick skin and limited budget! :-)
Thanks
Ken
Hey skibrain1 - go to Cary Audio website at top go to "Support" then "Product Support" and you can download owners manuals for any of their past or present models.  I'm still using my 303/300 although awhile back I had to change out the laser drive unit (did myself that I bought from Cary).  I can't be much help w/upsampling - I always use mine in SS mode w/upsampling off.  Enjoy! 
I owned both the 303/200 and the 303/300, and preferred the sound of the non tube 200, most likely because it used a true PCM1072 Mulitbit dac converter, instead of the 300's hybrid PCM1792 Delta Sigma/4 bit converter.
Also the 200 had a PMD-200 hdcd filter chip and for me it really stepped another notch again when it played hdcd discs.

Cheers George