Anyone hear a Croft Integrated Amp?

Hi, has anyone heard what the Croft Integrated amplifiers sound like?  I've read a bit about them and am curious since its also on the Stereophile B list. Sounds like it has a lot of promise.  Another part of this is has anyone tried it with Kef ls50s?

I currently run a Peachtree Nova 125 se and am considering an upgrade.
autre
You got it noromance.  Primaluna into the 7R and I’m liking it. Have to wire up the speakers out of phase since I’m using a non Croft pre. Like the Mullards in the Primaluna and Siemens in the 7R.  

Sorry, I only drink craft Guatemalan or Mexican blend coffee. Well, I had all the equipment and thought I would try different combos over the holidays. 
As long as you're having fun (-:  Happy New Year!  My Amperex Holland tubes must be run in now. I'm thinking about returning to the stock JJ's, just to come full circle. noromance- you have me thinking about those Shuguangs Treasures. 
Thank you. Happy New Year to you all also.  Seems like my 7R sounds best when I bump up dynamics with tubes such as the NOS Tesla’s and Siemens. Keep it more romantic in the pre. I tried it both ways. 

fjn04, wish I could have tried other cartridges with my 25R like a Decca but the 20X2L/P75/SUP-200 always sounded better. Want to say I like the Primaluna Dialogue Premium just as well as the 25R and I get a remote. Less noise, greater bandwidth/dynamics and more resolution. Just wish I had a mute switch on the unit. 
Back on the Croft Phono Integrated, where this thread started, it is an amp I find very involving, almost as good as the LFD and much lower price. I sell in my shop (Gene Rubin Audio) speakers from Harbeth, Spendor, Rega, Stirling, and Fyne. The Croft amp works well with all of these. I dig the retro look and the dual volume pots become second nature in use. USA prices have come down on the Croft due to new distribution.