Anyone having problems with their Gryphon Diablo 300 remote?

I've had my Gryphon Diablo now for a year and I've had intermittent issues with the remote since I've owned the unit.  Nothing against the Diablo itself, but I've already received another remote and now it's starting to act up.
mrc4u
i have a Diablo 300 and have had no issues with the remote either. Hope you get it sorted... 
I spoke with my dealer who has been a dream to work with and he's going to get with Philip and replace it.  I've read some folks have had issues with theirs in other forums too?  Not sure why. If I find out I'll pass that along.
Well only a month after commenting that I’d had no issues, my remote has stopped working. I replaced the batteries a few weeks ago when it first happened, which fixed it for a while, but it’s now dead again. Hope you got yours fixed mrc4u. Looks like I’ll have to contact my dealer. 
It's a cold truth -- you get what you pay for.
If it's a Philips remote, don't put **** on Gryphon, must be a bad batch if you got two faulty ones, Philips make one of the best remotes around.

Cheers George
daniel_b's,

Philip has been very understanding and I have one coming Thursday.  I believe it may be a bad batch?  I exhausted every possibility and used up at least 16 batteries.  I hope your situation turns out well also.

Keep us updated and I'll do likewise.