Anyone have feedback on the CINEPRO 3K6SE GOLD ??

I am hoping to start a thread with a little feedback on this amp, and how its users like it...
Thanks...
128x128mikepowellaudio
Thanks for your opinion Foreverhifi2000, we appreciate it. Let's try to keep this thread limited to people who have owned or own Cinepro, or even done some real life auditioning and can feedback from experience.
The Cinepro SE models have been favorably compared to the best out there. I believe that my 3K6SE Gold is every bit as good as the Krell FPB 200 that I demoed in my system. If anything I think the Cinepro has the best bass control of any consumer amp . If you need some serious power for the latest explosions or your favorite copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra this is the amp to have.

I would not recommend this amp since the company Cinepro (if I am right) does not exist anymore after the founder passed away.

If you are buying it be prepared for 3rd party support.
Anyone buying one of these units from Verastarr is very much covered by the company who makes them, which never was Cinepro anyway. There are parts, service, and support for Cinepro as we speak.
Ahhhh.... this thread looks like it was started by someone that is in the business of selling / supporting these products, but done so in somewhat of an under-handed manner. As such, it is kind of in poor taste and should be considered nothing less than an advertisement.

I think that you ( Verastarr ) might have been better off saying that parts and service for Cinepro amps are available through you and that if anyone has any questions regarding these amps, that you would be glad to help them out. Starting a thread looking for feedback about the amp and then stating that you sell them and service them is pretty much a "shill" tactic as far as i'm concerned. None the less, i'm sure that those that own / are interested in Cinepro amps are glad to know that they are not completely out on their own on this one. Sean
>