Anyone have experience with the new ELAC DDP-2?

I've been seeing tiny bits of news about the ELAC DDP-2 streaming DAC since early last year and only recently has it become available online at a few retailers.  However, there isn't a single review of it that I can find anywhere.  With previous Audio Alchemy products getting great reviews, I can assume a certain level of quality nearly enough to go out on a limb and buy it for a 30-day trial, but I wanted to see if anyone has already taken that leap of faith.

From what I've read it combines the external DC power supply of the DDP-1 internally and uses AKM DACs in a balanced setup with onboard DSD and MQA decoding, upsampling, Spotify Connect and Roon and a headphone amp.

Anyone?
rickallen81
I am using the DDP2 with Mconnect app playing Tidal and Qobuz, quality is great and significantly better then Airplay, but sadly not gapless. It is not only stopping for a second, ifs even jumping in the song to another place ... not really nice.
Hope Elac will solve that. 
what do you think about this review on enjoythemusic?

i didnt like it. too much stories about history and too much marketing for other products in the text. 

i can rarely remember a real review ...
I heard this device at the last Axpona driving  Elac speakers with Peter doing the demo and was sufficiently impressed to purchase it and the companion Alchemy amp from Music direct on the spot for a system that has yet to be built.  Am currently temporarily using them for a two channel HT setup and am impressed. Not definitive, but my main system comprises a PS direct stream junior feeding an Ayre KX 5-20 pre feeding 6 channels of Pass amps into a tricked out set of the most recent version of Linkwitz Orion’s.  Point being, the AA/Elac combo punches well above its weight.  It may be possible to do better, but you can certainly do much worse for the money.